Thursday, July 28, 2011

Business Communication & Writing Skills Training

hello everyone!

yes! I have finished my training for 2 days with successful...
its a wonderful that I've learned soo much things from the training...
from the grammar, pronunciation, how to write an email...till the part of games.
all is INTERESTING everyone! :D

yes, i am sure that you are annoying rite now, reading my blog in English??
some will said that I am in the process of learning, and some will said that I'm crazy....
yeah, that's a typical Malaysian thought.

pls guys/ladies,
I am not saying that I will stop writing in Malay but sometime I have to get out from my comfort zone...yes, that is what my trainer advised to me... :D (and now I am trying that...)

Yes, I'm from Jasmine group and we have scored 14stickers which fall at no.3... :D There is also an apples for us, but nobody wants to eat it...wonder why rite...?heheheh, sshhhh..... :P

What I love in the training:
a)the trainer-seriously you will be amazed with her...
b)the game-lot of laugh :D
c)the module/subject-help me to my daily work

* lidah dah terbelit2, xtau nak ckp apa dah... :P...Do I MIND!


yeay! I have received the cert..Thank you Miss Yassy! I have learnt a lot!
Picture source: aanthegenie collections

2 comments: